Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ym...@mousquetaires.com on 2004/10/13 12:16:03 UTC

Condition display of a part of jsp by the presence of errors ??

Hi all,

Is someone know if it's possible to (simply) condition displaying JSP code
according to the presence or not of errors ?
I have a form that mustn't be displayed entirely if some ActionError are
present in my page.
On first sight, the only solution I see is to get the ActionErrors directly
form the session by writing code in my jsp, but I try as possible to use
struts tags...

Yves-Marie

----------------------------- Disclaimer ------------------------------
--- Ce message ainsi que les eventuelles pieces jointes constituent une
correspondance privee et confidentielle a l'attention exclusive du
destinataire designe ci-dessus. Si vous n'etes pas le destinataire du
present message ou une personne susceptible de pouvoir le lui delivrer,
il vous est signifie que toute divulgation, distribution ou copie,
totale ou partielle, sur un quelconque support de cette transmission
est strictement interdite. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur,
nous vous remercions d'en informer l'expediteur par telephone ou de lui
retourner le present message, puis d'effacer immediatement ce message
de votre systeme. Tout message electronique est susceptible
d'alteration. Le "groupement des Mousquetaires" decline toute
responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou
falsifie.---
--- This e-mail and any attachments is a confidential correspondence
intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If you
are not the intended recipient or the agent responsible for delivering
the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, distribution or copying, either whole or partial, in any
medium of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication by mistake, please notify the sender by
phone or by replying this message, and then delete this message from
your system. E-mails are susceptible of alteration. The
"Mousquetaires' group" shall not therefore be liable for the message
if altered, changed or falsified.---

Re: Condition display of a part of jsp by the presence of errors ??

Posted by gilles <gi...@ign.fr>.
you can also try the struts-html tag  : <errors>
cf. http://struts.apache.org/userGuide/struts-html.html#errors

Gilles

Posted by Jeff Beal <jb...@webmedx.com>.