Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by 觞之枫 <ch...@qq.com> on 2019/11/25 15:46:39 UTC

skywalking can support Redhat JBOSS 6/7/8 and IBM WebSphere?

Hi skywalking team,
&nbsp; &nbsp;I am from China Bank, a sytem enginer of system monitor. Skywalking is a good product for APM domain.&nbsp; Bank system exists a lot of systems with&nbsp;JBOSS or Websphere web application server. Can skywalking support these web servers? Or users can develop new agent or plugin to solve problem with a fastest way?
&nbsp; &nbsp;Thanks for you help.

CCF
&nbsp;

Re: skywalking can support Redhat JBOSS 6/7/8 and IBM WebSphere?

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

First of all, I need to remind you, you hasn't subscribed the mail lost, I
have yo Add your mail box manually.
Could do follow this to subscribe first?
> Mail to dev-subscribe@skywalking.apache.org, follow the reply to
subscribe the mail list.

And, we don't have boss and Websphere yet. But AGAIN, if you are using
Springmvc or Struts2, your application is still traced and monitored by
again. Could you provide more details what is the issue?

For plugin, if you really need to, or contribute one to our main repo, read
this
https://github.com/apache/skywalking/blob/v6.5.0/docs/en/guides/Java-Plugin-Development-Guide.md
It is not hard to have one.

Sheng

觞之枫 <ch...@qq.com>于2019年11月26日 周二上午9:04写道:

--
Sheng Wu 吴晟

Apache SkyWalking
Apache Incubator
Apache ShardingSphere, ECharts, DolphinScheduler podlings
Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108