Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/14 02:39:05 UTC

Re: Spell checking: Is there a way to exclude words known to be wrong?

I don't think there is a way currently, but it might make a nice patch. Or
you could just implement a custom SolrSpellChecker - both
FileBasedSpellChecker and IndexBasedSpellChecker are actually like maybe 50
lines of code or less. It would be fairly quick to just plug a custom
version in as a plugin.

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com