Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by gmatthews <gr...@ozemail.com.au> on 2007/06/26 07:00:28 UTC

Spring 2 sample + ActiveMQ 4.1.1 on Java 1.6u1 locks up client

Spring chapter 17.6 contains a tiny example, which doesn't work for me. The
server portion seems to receive a message from the client, but the client
blocks and never seems to get the result.

http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.0.x/reference/remoting.html#remoting-jms

I have been successful doing request/response with native JMS classes, e.g.
MessageConsumer/Producer, etc, just not been able to get the 17.6 demo
going.

Anyone...anyone....?

Am using the out-of-the-box config for ActiveMQ 4.1.1, running client,
server, and ActiveMQ in separate DOS windows.