Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Srikanteswararao Talluri <sr...@citrix.com> on 2014/04/07 12:53:20 UTC

[NOTIFICATION] Test/build infrastructure is down

There are network connectivity issues observed with the test infrastructure and couple of build machines. I am looking into this.

Thanks,
~Talluri

Re: [NOTIFICATION] Test/build infrastructure is down

Posted by Srikanteswararao Talluri <sr...@citrix.com>.
Test infra jenkins slave and rpmbuilder slave are up and available for
jobs now.