Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Fernando Antunes <fs...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/28 10:50:28 UTC

Admin access to all notebooks

Hi!

I’m using Zeppelin 0.8 on HDP using LDAP to authenticate our users.

Recently, one of them left the company and we lost the access to his notebooks.

Is there a way as admin to see all notebooks that exist and change their permissions?

Re: Admin access to all notebooks

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Thank for the confirmation, I think it is a bug, I have created
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-4842
The workaround is to set zeppelin.notebook.default.owner.username to admin
in zeppelin-site.xml

<st...@orange.com> 于2020年5月28日周四 下午9:59写道:

--
Best Regards