Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by tzssangglass <tz...@apache.org> on 2022/04/25 10:23:20 UTC

[Notice] Community Weekly Meeting (Apr 27, 2022)

Hi, here is the schedule for the coming Weekly Meeting.

Schedule

Date: on Wednesday, Apr 27, at 20:00 ~ 22:00 (UTC +8)
Meeting Link: https://meeting.tencent.com/dm/F8kPP9xmDvBP

Content:

Apache APISIX is one of the active API Gateway projects in the world. Since
open source on June 6, 2019, it has accumulated more than 300 contributors.
The first open source contributions of many contributors were made on
Apache APISIX. We invited these lovely contributors to chat with you about
how to get involved in the open source community.

In this meeting, our discussion topic is Plugin Runner and WASM. We invited
users and developers of multilingual plugins to talk about application
scenarios,
experiences, expected new features, and how to get involved in the
development
of multilingual plugins, etc.

The doc of Chinese version: https://docs.qq.com/doc/DQ0dWTkx0dFpmTEhr

Note:

If you have any questions, please comment below or contact
membphis@apache.org or
tzssangglass@apache.org .
Kindly let me know if you need Google Meet or Zoom as communication tools.

*ZhengSong Tu*
My GitHub: https://github.com/tzssangglass
Apache APISIX: https://github.com/apache/apisix

Re: [Notice] Community Weekly Meeting (Apr 27, 2022)

Posted by tzssangglass <tz...@apache.org>.
 At this stage we need a public Calendar that everyone can access.

The potential target audience for this community meeting is Chinese
speakers. For some of them, Google services are not available.

But it's still a good suggestion, and I'll add it to the next weekly
community meeting so that people who need it can use it.

在 2022年4月26日 01:33:06 上,Navendu Pottekkat <na...@gmail.com> 写道:

Posted by Navendu Pottekkat <na...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chever John <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Navendu Pottekkat <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi, is there a calendar invite or a public calendar people can subscribe
to so that they don't miss the meeting?