Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Gord Tanner <go...@tinyhippos.com> on 2012/08/02 17:58:11 UTC

Re: DISCUSS: Ripple as a sub-project of Cordova

Wow!

That would be amazing Jukka :)

--
Gord Tanner
Senior Developer / Code Poet

Re: DISCUSS: Ripple as a sub-project of Cordova

Posted by Dan Silivestru <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ross,

This is very much appreciated. Thank you so much. Gord and I will be
working on the Proposal today and we'll try to have the first draft ready
for next week (it will be all Gord since I'm away on vacation next week).
Will switch to email from now on so as to not spam the group.

Thanks,

Dan.

--
Dan Silivestru
+1 (519) 589-3624

Re: DISCUSS: Ripple as a sub-project of Cordova

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.