Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tony <to...@employer.com.br> on 2001/04/25 21:51:30 UTC

XSP bug

Hi there,

I don't know if this is the right place for this but I found what I think to
be a bug in XSP processor ( cocoon 1.8.2). ( maybe it has been found
already).

The "<xsp:logic>" XSP tag seems to be ignored by cocoon in a 2 leveled
logicsheet operation when in the 1 logicsheet, we have a tag of the 2
logic-sheet inside of a xsp:attribute.

Seems confuse ? Example:

Sequance:

a.xml
-----

<?xml-logicsheet href="myLogicSheet1.xsl"?>
<?xml-logicsheet href="myLogicSheet2.xsl"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<xsp:page ..namespace>
<page>
<myLogicSheet1:foo1/>
---

myLogicSheet1.xml
-----------------
<xsl:template match="myLogicSheet1:foo1">
<test>
	<xsp:attribute name="blabla">
		<myLogicSheet2:foo2/>
	</xsp:attribute>
</test>
</xsl:template>
--

myLogicSheet2.xml
-----------------

<!-- this will be ignored by the XSP processor-->
<xsp:logic>
..
</xsp:logic>

<!-- this will work -->
<xsp:expr> .. </xsp:expr>
hello
</xsl:template>
--

- Tony

Re: XSP bug

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Wed, 25 Apr 2001, Tony wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I don't know if this is the right place for this but I found what I think to
> be a bug in XSP processor ( cocoon 1.8.2). ( maybe it has been found
> already).
>
> The "<xsp:logic>" XSP tag seems to be ignored by cocoon in a 2 leveled
> logicsheet operation when in the 1 logicsheet, we have a tag of the 2
> logic-sheet inside of a xsp:attribute.
>
> Seems confuse ? Example:

um, you can't put an xsp:logic element inside an xsp:attribute element.
the contents of an xsp:attribute element must resolve to a string
expression. that's sort of like saying this in java:

String foo = "
  for (int i=0; i<10; i++) {
    // something
  }