Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Juozas Baliuka <ba...@centras.lt> on 2002/06/17 20:20:03 UTC

[ADMIN] Who can create account for Stephen ? was [VOTE] new commiter Stephen Colebourne

I see +5 for new commiter and nobody said -1,
Do we need to wait more votes ?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.
On Mon, 2002-06-17 at 14:20, Juozas Baliuka wrote:

> I see +5 for new commiter and nobody said -1,
> Do we need to wait more votes ?

If Stephen sends me what he wants for login I'll get the account
created. I can take care of CVS access once that is done.

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org

http://tambora.zenplex.org