Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/01 03:27:52 UTC

Re: Will there be any issue if I use activemq 4.x connector to connect ActiveMQ 5.x server ?

Thank you, Gary ! It's not that hard to upgrade the client,  I'll update
the client to match the broker version.

"In summary, If you update the broker, you also need to update the clients;
or at least consider it!"

--
Shawn