Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/24 15:06:54 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Usergrid 1.0.1 (incubating) RC3

The Apache Usergrid PPMC has voted to release Apache Usergrid 1.0 based on
the release candidate described below. Now it is the IPMC's turn to vote.

The vote will close on Sat Dec 27 09:00:00AM EST 2014

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Usergrid 1.0.1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Usergrid 1.0.1 because...

Thanks,
- Dave

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Dave,

Looks like you have a small typo on the version # in the initial paragraph.

John

[CANCEL] [VOTE] Release Apache Usergrid 1.0.1 (incubating) RC3

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Justin,

Thanks for finding these.  We'll need to address the licensing problems
ASAP.  And here I was hoping I did a decent job scrubbing already.

Consider this vote canceled.

John

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Copying my +1 (binding) from the dev list.

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.