Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Thilo Tanner <th...@reprisk.com> on 2015/07/14 12:28:05 UTC

[T5.4] 5.4-beta-32 on Maven Central / T5.4 Release Schedule

Hi all,

On the Github mirror, I’ve seen that 5.4-beta-32 was released a while ago, but the latest version isn’t available neither on Maven Central nor on Apache Releases. Is there anything I can contribute / help to make it happen?

What are the release plans for Tapestry 5.4? We’re currently evaluating technologies to migrate a legacy application to Java (in a micro service manner). I really like Tapestry and if possible I would love to use it for the web layer, but we also need to mitigate risks by choosing widely-used and future-proof technologies, so we will be able to outsource parts of the work to third-party developers.

Thanks and best,
Thilo

Re: [T5.4] 5.4-beta-32 on Maven Central / T5.4 Release Schedule

Posted by Thilo Tanner <th...@reprisk.com>.
Hi Kalle,

Thanks a lot for your feedback and sorry for the misunderstanding. I thought all beta version will be published (btw. we’re fine using beta-26 for the moment). Feel free to contact me if I can help with something.

Best,
Thilo

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.