Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Ricardo Trindade <ri...@emation.pt> on 2005/01/11 17:01:37 UTC

possible bug: 1.3 alpha3 mixes month with minute

Hi,

    I just noticed that one of the apps I upgraded to l4j 1.3 alpha 3 is
mixing minutes and months in the log.
    I downgraded to alpha0 and it doesn't happend.

    I'm using mainly consoleappender and rollingfileappender.

thanks
Ricardo

Re: possible bug: 1.3 alpha3 mixes month with minute

Posted by Ricardo Trindade <ri...@emation.pt>.
any idea of when a alpha4 or equivalent release will be out ?

thanks
Ricardo

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
Thanks Ricardo.

--
Ceki Gülcü

Re: possible bug: 1.3 alpha3 mixes month with minute

Posted by Ricardo Trindade <ri...@emation.pt>.
Hi,

    Here is some sample output. Notice that because the minute is 24,
the month is also 24.

2005-24-06 17:24:27,233 ERROR -
net.sf.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaUpdate Unsuccessful: alter table
Extra add constraint id foreign key (extraType) references ExtraType
2005-24-06 17:24:27,235 ERROR -
net.sf.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaUpdate Constraint already exists: ID
in statement [alter table Extra add constraint id foreign key
(extraType) references ExtraType]
2005-24-06 17:24:27,237 ERROR -
net.sf.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaUpdate Unsuccessful: alter table
Reservation add constraint id foreign key (mealType) references MealType
2005-24-06 17:24:27,238 ERROR -
net.sf.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaUpdate Constraint already exists: ID
in statement [alter table Reservation add constraint id foreign key

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
Ricardo,

--
Ceki Gülcü

Re: possible bug: 1.3 alpha3 mixes month with minute

Posted by Paul Smith <ps...@aconex.com>.
I'm sure this has been fixed in HEAD already.  Maybe the latest alpha
build hasn't been uploaded?  Ceki?

cheers,

Paul Smith

Posted by Ricardo Trindade <ri...@emation.pt>.