Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Lally Singh <la...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/08 21:25:41 UTC

No block for /test

Hi everyone, me again.  My sitemap's suddenly decided to stop working.

Although this works:
http://localhost:8888/, it correctly goes to the demo.xml from my one
mounted block,

This won't.
http://localhost:8888/test will not, even though I have a matcher for
exactly that string, and the XSP worked fine from that URL a while
back.

I've listed my sitemap below.  I get nothing in the logfiles about why
it doesn't work.  Any ideas?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--
  contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with
  The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
  (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
  the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at

  limitations under the License.
-->
<map:sitemap xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
 xsi:schemaLocation="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0
http://cocoon.apache.org/schema/sitemap/cocoon-sitemap-1.0.xsd"
 xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">

  <map:components>
		<map:generators default="file">
		   <map:generator  name="xsp"
		                   src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.ServerPagesGenerator"/>
	   		<!-- ... other generator declarations ... -->
	   	   <map:generator  name="qgen"
	   	                   src="edu.vt.iddl.meval.qgenerator.QGenerator" />
		</map:generators>

  </map:components>

  <map:flow language="javascript">
    <map:script src="demo.js"/>
    <map:script src="survey.js" />
  </map:flow>
  <map:pipelines>
    <map:pipeline>
      <!--
        Block default Values
        -->
      <map:match pattern="">
        <map:call function="demo"/>
      </map:match>

      <!-- screens/demo is calleed by demo.js -->
      <map:match pattern="screens/demo">
        <map:generate src="demo.xml" type="jx"/>
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>
      </map:match>

      <!--
        Basic test XSP
        -->
      <map:match pattern="test">
      	<map:generate type="xsp" src="test.xsp"/>
      	<map:serialize type="html"/>
      </map:match>

     <!--
       Survey System
       -->
     <map:match pattern="*.continue">
       <map:call continuation="{1}"/>
     </map:match>

      <map:match pattern="survey">
      	<map:call function="beginSurvey" />
      </map:match>

      <map:match pattern="surveyPage/*/*">
        <map:generate src="qgen_origin.xml" type="qgen">
          <map:parameter name="term" value="{1}" />
          <map:parameter name="course" value="{2}" />
        </map:generate>
        <!-- for now, just serialize.  We'll put in a lookup
transformer next -->
        <map:serialize type="xml" />
      </map:match>

      <map:match pattern="favicon.ico">
      	<map:read src="favicon.ico" />
      </map:match>

<!--
	  <map:match pattern="generate-questions">
	  </map:match>
 -->

    </map:pipeline>
    <map:pipeline id="internal-resource" internal-only="true">
      <!-- Put matchers for internal (accessible only to Cocoon
blocks) resources here
        More details:
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-site-main/g2/1345.html -->
      <map:match pattern="resource/internal/**">
        <map:read src="resource/internal/{1}"/>
      </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>

    <map:pipeline id="external-resource">
      <!-- Put matchers for extnernal (accessible to the outside
world, e.g. browser) resources here.
        More details:
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-site-main/g2/1345.html -->
      <map:match pattern="resource/external/**">
        <map:read src="resource/external/{1}"/>
      </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>

    <map:pipeline id="service">
      <!-- Put your servlet service matchers here.
        More details:
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-site-main/g2/1345.html -->
    </map:pipeline>
  </map:pipelines>