Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by bryan rasmussen <ra...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/10 10:55:14 UTC

[users@httpd] requested url not found on server, Apache/2.0.54 (Win32) Server at localhost Port 3080?

Hi, I'm getting some 404s the reason for which are unclear

my httpd.conf is set with ServerRoot to  "C:/Programmer/Apache Group/Apache2"
and Listen to 3080

If I run http://localhost:3080/ it works
if I run http://localhost:3080/manual it works
if I create a new html file in the manual folder and refer to that
http://localhost:3080/manual/testingthis.html it returns

"Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request."

If I try to access any other folders at the same level as manual that
I have created or the static html pages in these folders they return
404s, so I'm assuming it's not a security setting problem.

I have restarted apache after creating the files that I was trying to get.