Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Haunted2 <ha...@gmx.com> on 2019/08/23 15:24:19 UTC

Netbeans 11.1 very slow to start on Windows 7

Hello,

I have Netbeans 11.1 on windows 7 with JDK 12.0.2 and it takes a couple
of minutes to start.

I tested it with JDK 8  too and it has the same issue.

Then i installed Netbeans 11.1 on Linux VM with JDK 12 and it is much
faster.

Is this a windows 7 related problem? Thanks.

Re: Netbeans 11.1 very slow to start on Windows 7

Posted by Haunted2 <ha...@gmx.com>.
I disabled the real time protection in my "Microsoft Security Essential
" antivirus and the problem is solved.

I will add all the netbeans stuff to excluded paths list.

Thank you so much__!
<https://context.reverso.net/traduzione/inglese-italiano/Thank+you+so+much>//

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Haunted2 <ha...@gmx.com>.