Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Reiner Kappenberger <re...@comcast.net> on 2004/09/29 07:09:58 UTC

Keeping a consistent connection from the client

Hi,

(newbie question)

we're trying to implement a specification that requires a consistent
connection from the client to the server over multiple SOAP messages.

Currently whenever the server responds to the client request the
connection is closed, even so the client sets the keep-alive parameter.

Is there any way that I can achieve the required behaviour?

I'm using JBoss (3.2.3 right now) and Axis 1.1 (and 1.2beta)

Thanks for any help,
Reiner