Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by gusmagna <gu...@pm.me.INVALID> on 2022/09/07 19:04:08 UTC

SHA/MD5 checksums - Netbeans

Hi,
I've just downloaded NetBeans 15, but cannot find any SHA/MD5 checksums, so I cannot control the .exe file or the binaries.

I would really appreciate if you could point me in the right direction, where I find these.

Thank you very much in advance!

Kind regards,
Gustaf Magnander

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.

Re: SHA/MD5 checksums - Netbeans

Posted by Matthias Bläsing <mb...@doppel-helix.eu.INVALID>.
Hi,

Am Mittwoch, dem 07.09.2022 um 19:04 +0000 schrieb gusmagna:
> I've just downloaded NetBeans 15, but cannot find any SHA/MD5 checksums, so I cannot control the .exe file or the binaries.
>
> I would really appreciate if you could point me in the right direction, where I find these.

both the SHA512 checksums and the detached cryptographic signatures are
linked directly besides the binaries on the download page:

https://netbeans.apache.org/download/nb15/

See the links with text "SHA-512" and "PGP ASC"

HTH

Matthias

Re: SHA/MD5 checksums - Netbeans

Posted by Alexander Kronenwett <ak...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Hey,

the links are right below the installer on the download Page. E.g. here is
the sha512 sum:
https://downloads.apache.org/netbeans/netbeans-installers/15/Apache-NetBeans-15-bin-windows-x64.exe.sha512

Best
Alex