Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by niarko leptik <ni...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/09 17:37:39 UTC

Unexpected EOF

Hi !

I'm using a CXF enpoint in a camel route, in a POJO mode.

My route is pretty simple, it read a XML file, parse it to turn it into java
object (and make some java work on the objects) and send it to the cxf
client.

Most of the time, the client correctly send the soap request to the server.

But for file larger than 20k bytes, I always got and Unexpected EOF
exception before the client send the data to the server.

How can I solve this problem ?

Thanks a lot !