Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by la...@helgasoft.com on 2022/12/02 23:54:43 UTC

ECharts for R

Hello,
I noticed the ECharts extensions page
<https://echarts.apache.org/en/download-extension.html> has three
extensions for the *R* language, but they are all somewhat old (maybe
even abandoned?) :
*website **last updated*
recharts1 <https://github.com/cosname/recharts>               3 yrs ago
recharts2 <https://github.com/yihui/recharts>               8 yrs ago
ECharts2Shiny <https://github.com/XD-DENG/ECharts2Shiny> 5 yrs ago

Our library *echarty *is actively developed and covers the full
functionality of ECharts for R and Shiny.
Please take a look at the Website <https://helgasoft.github.io/echarty>
and the Github repository <https://github.com/helgasoft/echarty>.
Hope there is a chance for /echarty /to be included in your list.
Knowing about it would be beneficial for the community.
We love ECharts !

Larry H. (library maintainer)

Re: ECharts for R

Posted by Zhongxiang Wang <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi Larry,

Thank you for letting us know about the new library for R! And your library
looks great!
As you mentioned, these three extensions seem a bit outdated for current
ECharts, so you are welcome to open a PR on the echarts-example repo [1] to
add it.

Again, thanks for your awesome work on the ECharts extension! :)

Regards.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/echarts-www/blob/master/config/common.js#L180-L196