Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2015/08/28 08:14:04 UTC

Re: General questions

Sounds great! Let me help you on it.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon

Re: General questions

Posted by Behroz Sikander <be...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
@Minho Kim
Ok I will look at the script you mentioned in your email. And regarding
dynamic IPs, I will try to get static IPs from my admin.

@Edward and Mayank
Ok great. So, I will try jumbune and will update you guys. Btw how it is
different from Ambari and Chukwa ? I have no experience on any of these
platforms and just asking for learning purpose.

Regards,
Behroz

Re: General questions

Posted by Behroz Sikander <be...@gmail.com>.