Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/21 18:45:34 UTC

Tycho build...

Hi Stefan,

I stop modifying the Tycho build files, I'm afraid that it's going to
collide with what you are doing.

If you have some dull task to give me in this regard (like writing the
pom-first files), I'm good at it, so feel free to task me.

Thanks a bunch for what you are doing, it helps a lot going further in
Tycho direction !

Re: Tycho build...

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>.
On 12/21/2014 06:45 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> I stop modifying the Tycho build files, I'm afraid that it's going to
> collide with what you are doing.
>
> If you have some dull task to give me in this regard (like writing the
> pom-first files), I'm good at it, so feel free to task me.
>

> Thanks a bunch for what you are doing, it helps a lot going further in
> Tycho direction !

Hi Emmanuel,

no problem at all! Just continue to commit the changes you have. It's
very helpful to discuss the stuff, it helps to learn how OSGi and Tycho
work, and produces new ideas like the pax-exam tool you suggested.

Kind Regards,
Stefan