Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Paolo Cravero as2594 <pc...@as2594.net> on 2005/10/25 14:22:36 UTC

POP3 proxy with SA 3.x?

Hi,
I have successfully used a Perl POP3proxy on a Linux box with SA 2.6.x .

I have now migrated to 3.x, and some internal functions have been
dropped or renamed, so that Perl program doesn't work anymore.

Does anyone know of a (Linux) POP3 proxy that supports SA 3.x?

TIA,
Paolo

RE: POP3 proxy with SA 3.x?

Posted by Raimonds Aronietis <ra...@atd.lv>.
Hi,

I think you should check out P3Scan. It works fine for me.

Raimonds