Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Ali Akhtar <al...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/15 00:55:35 UTC

Anyone running Kafka on Kubernetes in production?

If so, can you please share if you're using a publicly available
deployment, or if you created you own, how you did it? (I.e which services
/ replication controllers you have)

Also, how has the performance been for you? I've read a report which said
the performance suffered running kafka as a docker container.

Re: Anyone running Kafka on Kubernetes in production?

Posted by Jeff Widman <je...@jeffwidman.com>.
Also interested in hearing responses on this, so please respond to the list
and not just Ali.

--

*Jeff Widman*
jeffwidman.com <http://www.jeffwidman.com/> | 740-WIDMAN-J (943-6265)