Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Carol Bui <Ca...@integic.com> on 2003/10/20 21:19:30 UTC

Help - problem listing deployed web services upon installation

Hi, all

I've followed instructions to install axis and moved the appropriate =
.jar files to my tomcat\common\lib directory.  I also moved the ones =
w\packages that start w/java. or javax to the endorsed directory.  I'm =
able to validate the configuration in HappyAxis.jsp.  However, when I =
click on the link to "View the list of deployed Web services" I get the =
following:

HTTP Status 404 - axis/servlet/AxisServlet
type Status report
message /axis/servlet/AxisServlet
description The requested resource (/axis/servlet/AxisServlet) is not =
available.

I noticed that there is no servlet subdirectory in my webapps/axis =
directory (which I copied over to Tomcat's webapps subdirectory as the =
instructions say to do). =20

Can anyone help?

Carol