Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Vishnu K <vi...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/25 18:07:25 UTC

any plans of an FOP 2.2 release any time soon

Hi , I am new to FOP mailing list.. I would like to ask will there be an
FOP 2.2 release sooner ?

regards
vishnu.

Re: any plans of an FOP 2.2 release any time soon

Posted by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>.
On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 10:55 PM, Vishnu K <vi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  I second Mark.. I am specifically interested in memory leak fix
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-2525,  but our guidelines
> doesn't allow me to patch the fix myself..
>
> Also is there a formal test bucket that anyone can run against a specific
> 2.2.0 snapshot to see how stable the snapshot is ?

The CI system that builds FOP [1] (whenever a build is triggered) runs the
FOP test suite, reporting an regression that occurs. Actually, any test
failure results in a build failure. At present, there are 2,841 tests
enabled.

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/xmlgraphics-fop/

Posted by Vishnu K <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pascal Sancho <ps...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
pascal

RE: any plans of an FOP 2.2 release any time soon

Posted by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>.