Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Arnold, Curt" <Cu...@hyprotech.com> on 2000/12/08 23:44:35 UTC

RE: Possible problem with the COM wrapper [need binary posted for Xerces-COM 1.3]

Sorry, I missed it earlier.  I was able to reproduce your problem with the 1.2 version of the COM wrapper.  The problem does not occur with the 1.3 version of the COM wrapper.  Unfortunately, a binary
version of the 1.3 wrapper has not been placed in the downloads section area.  I had some discussions back and forth a couple of months ago, however nobody seemed to have time to build it and update
the site at that time.

I did fix a fair about of bugs in the Xerces 1.3 cycle and it is a shame that  only the 1.2 binaries are currently available.

If you are running the Xerces-COM 1.2, then entry under references will say "Xerces XML Parser".  1.3 will say "Xerces XML Parser 1.3"

I'll email you in a separate message, my unofficial build of xerces13-com.dll or you can build it yourself if you have Visual C++ 6.0 and the Microsoft Platform SDK (needed for up-to-date MSXML.idl
files)