Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by de...@novartis.com on 2006/08/03 22:15:52 UTC

Totally messed after downloading 2nd august nightly build - URGENT

I downloaded nightly build of 2nd august as I was facing some class loader
issues. Now things are so screwed up I cannot even run a hello world
service.

Here is my hand written hello wsdl. This used to work fine.

Now I can upload the service. And when I browse to see the wsdl in the
browser (I suppose generated by Axis2) it is very different from my
written wsdl. Now it has added something like

- <wsdl:portType xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" name="HelloWSPortType">
- <wsdl:operation xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" name="sayHello">
  <wsdl:input xmlns:wsaw="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/wsdl" xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" message="ns0:name" wsaw:Action="urn:sayHello" />
  <wsdl:output xmlns:wsaw="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/wsdl" xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" message="ns0:helloSuccess" wsaw:Action="http://webservices.phoenix.novartis.com/hello/HelloServicePortType/sayHelloResponse" />
  </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:portType>

wsaw:Action attribute and named it sayHelloResponse. Now the client code
gives an exception saying unexpected element sayHelloResponse found.

Should I download next build. How do I get back to scratch and write a
hello world successfully.

Debasish Dutta Roy
NITAS
Ph: 617-871-3033
_________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

exclusive use of the individual or entity named above and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of the
notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the material from any
computer.  Thank you.

Re: Totally messed after downloading 2nd august nightly build - URGENT

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Your hand-written WSDL is not valid. It's missing a <soap:operation> definition.

Anne

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Regarding your wsaw namespace identifier

I could locate
http://www.w3.org/2006/03/addressing/ws-addr.xsd
where 'Action' is defined as
<xs:element name="Action" type="tns:AttributedURIType" />

where AttributedURIType is defined-
<xs:complexType name="AttributedURIType" mixed="false">
    <xs:simpleContent>
        <xs:extension base="xs:anyURI">
            <xs:anyAttribute namespace="##other" processContents="lax"/>
        </xs:extension>
    </xs:simpleContent>
</xs:complexType>

where anyURI is defined as
<xs:simpleType name="anyURI" id="anyURI">
    <xs:annotation>
        <xs:appinfo>
            <hfp:hasFacet name="length"/>
            <hfp:hasFacet name="minLength"/>
            <hfp:hasFacet name="maxLength"/>
            <hfp:hasFacet name="pattern"/>
            <hfp:hasFacet name="enumeration"/>
            <hfp:hasFacet name="whiteSpace"/>
            <hfp:hasProperty name="ordered" value="false"/>
            <hfp:hasProperty name="bounded" value="false"/>
            <hfp:hasProperty name="cardinality" value="countably infinite"/>
            <hfp:hasProperty name="numeric" value="false"/>
        </xs:appinfo>
        <xs:documentation
source="http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#anyURI"/>
    </xs:annotation>
    <xs:restriction base="xs:anySimpleType">
        <xs:whiteSpace value="collapse" fixed="true"
id="anyURI.whiteSpace"/>
    </xs:restriction>
</xs:simpleType>

I see a restriction on the anyURI being non-numeric which may cause the
problem

Anyone else ??
Martin Gainty
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official
business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender
does not endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient.
Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained within this
transmission.
(mobile) 001-603-438-5053