Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net> on 2004/02/02 09:18:21 UTC

[validator][site] Download link?

Hi,

There is no download link in the maven generated site for validator.  I
looked through the Project Info menu also.

I remember seeing dozens of messages fly by about shared site generation
using maven.. how is that coming?  The "About Us", "Download", "View
CVS", "Information", "Community", and "Translations" sections of the
menu on the front page for Commons would look good as a link in the
bottom section next to "Project Info" imho.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks