Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Karthigeyan K <ka...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/22 06:11:51 UTC

Kylin auto refresh is not working

Hi,
   I am trying to use incremental cube building .
   I have a hive table partitioned by date. I created and built kylin cube
for it.
   I attached the image of my cube refresh settings. I am trying to auto
merge new data records every 30 minutes.
I added a new partition(date=2016-07-21) to hive table with 10000 more
records. when I do a count(*) in hive the added rows got reflected in
result.
But Kylin cube in not updated even after many hours.
I don't know what am I missing here, Your Kind help is appreciated.

[image: Inline image 2]

Thanks,
Karthigeyan.

Re: Kylin auto refresh is not working

Posted by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org>.
hi alberto

1892 and 774 are not same thing. 1892 is same as
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1864

*Bin Mahone | 马洪宾*

Re: Kylin auto refresh is not working

Posted by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com>.