Posted to user@flume.apache.org by jean garutti <la...@yahoo.fr> on 2014/09/26 14:17:23 UTC

Better file sink

Hello,
For differents purposes, i want to store the events on local files and els/hdfs.
I checked the fileRoll sink but it's very limited in fucntionnality.
I can't specify a dynamic path, rolling, timeidle like the hdfs sink.

Do you think that it can be easy implemented ?

jean

Re: Better file sink

Posted by Jean <la...@yahoo.fr>.
Ok so perfect !!
It would be nice to have these details in the flume manual.
I don't think i'm the only one who need this.

Thanks all for your help, i have many other questions like auto retry between flume agent.
I'll post those to this list.

Re: Better file sink

Posted by Joey Echeverria <jo...@cloudera.com>.

--