Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Manjula Kutty <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/31 00:09:50 UTC

Eclipse plugin

I will try to create the plugin. Can u please let me know which build I
should be using ?

Manjula.

Re: Eclipse plugin

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Thanks, Manjula. I have signed the ui and doc plugins and uploaded them
to http://people.apache.org/~rhillegas/10.3.1.4/

Regards,
-Rick

Re: Eclipse plugin

Posted by Manjula Kutty <ma...@gmail.com>.

On 8/1/07, Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Manjula Kutty wrote:
> >
> > I have the Eclipse plug-in ready. How can I send that to you?. Or on
> > which machine I have to put those zip files and how?.
> >
> I think traditionally, you open a Jira entry and attach the files.
>
> Kathey

Manjula.

Re: Eclipse plugin

Posted by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net>.

Re: Eclipse plugin

Posted by Manjula Kutty <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rick,

I have the Eclipse plug-in ready. How can I send that to you?. Or on which
machine I have to put those zip files and how?.

Please let me know

Thanks
Manjula

On 8/1/07, Manjula Kutty <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the update. I will try to create the plugin and post it by end
> of tomorrow.
>
> Thanks
> Manjula
>

>  On 8/1/07, Rick Hillegas <Ri...@sun.com> wrote:
> >
> > Manjula Kutty wrote:
> > > Hi Rick,
> > >
> > > Thanks for the heads up mail. Since this is the first time I'm going
> > > to do the Eclipse plug-in creation, it may take more time than
> > > expected. Do we have to create the plug in before the vote ends or can
> > > it wait a bit longer? (just curios, will make my best to create before
> >
> > > that)
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Manjula
> > >

> > > On 8/1/07, *Rick Hillegas* <Richard.Hillegas@sun.com
> > > <mailto: Richard.Hillegas@sun.com>> wrote:
> > >
> > >     Rick Hillegas wrote:
> > >     > Manjula Kutty wrote:
> > >     >> I will try to create the plugin. Can u please let me know which
> > >     build
> > >     >> I should be using ?
> > >     >>
> > >     >> --
> > >     >> Thanks,
> > >     >> Manjula.
> > >     > Thanks, Manjula. I plan to post a release candidate on
> > Wednesday. I
> > >     > can give you the details then.
> > >     >
> > >     > Cheers,
> > >     > -Rick
> > >     Hi Manjula,
> > >
> > >     The release candidate has been posted at
> > >     http://people.apache.org/~rhillegas/10.3.1.4/
> > >     <http://people.apache.org/%7Erhillegas/10.3.1.4/> It was built
> > >     from the 10.3
> > >     branch at subversion revision 561794. Once you've built the
> > Eclipse ui
> > >     plugin, please let me know where to find it.
> > >
> > >     Thanks,
> > >     -Rick
> > >

> > > --
> > > Thanks,
> > > Manjula.
> > Hi Manjula,
> >
> > I think that the ui plugin's status will influence the vote. I think we
> > need to post it soon. If you feel that you can't post it in the next day
> > or two, please say so, and hopefully someone else will volunteer to
> > build it.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > -Rick

> Manjula.

Manjula.

Re: Eclipse plugin

Posted by Manjula Kutty <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the update. I will try to create the plugin and post it by end of
tomorrow.

Thanks
Manjula

On 8/1/07, Rick Hillegas <Ri...@sun.com> wrote:

> Manjula Kutty wrote:
> > Hi Rick,
> >
> > Thanks for the heads up mail. Since this is the first time I'm going
> > to do the Eclipse plug-in creation, it may take more time than
> > expected. Do we have to create the plug in before the vote ends or can
> > it wait a bit longer? (just curios, will make my best to create before
> > that)
> >
> > Regards
> > Manjula
> >

> > On 8/1/07, *Rick Hillegas* <Richard.Hillegas@sun.com
> > <ma...@sun.com>> wrote:
> >
> >     Rick Hillegas wrote:
> >     > Manjula Kutty wrote:
> >     >> I will try to create the plugin. Can u please let me know which
> >     build
> >     >> I should be using ?
> >     >>
> >     >> --
> >     >> Thanks,
> >     >> Manjula.
> >     > Thanks, Manjula. I plan to post a release candidate on Wednesday.
> >     > can give you the details then.
> >     >
> >     > Cheers,
> >     > -Rick
> >     Hi Manjula,
> >
> >     The release candidate has been posted at
> >     http://people.apache.org/~rhillegas/10.3.1.4/
> >     <http://people.apache.org/%7Erhillegas/10.3.1.4/> It was built
> >     from the 10.3
> >     branch at subversion revision 561794. Once you've built the Eclipse
> ui
> >     plugin, please let me know where to find it.
> >
> >     Thanks,
> >     -Rick
> >

> > --
> > Thanks,
> > Manjula.
> Hi Manjula,
>
> I think that the ui plugin's status will influence the vote. I think we
> need to post it soon. If you feel that you can't post it in the next day
> or two, please say so, and hopefully someone else will volunteer to
> build it.
>
> Thanks,
> -Rick

Manjula.

Re: Eclipse plugin

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.

Re: Eclipse plugin

Posted by Manjula Kutty <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rick,

Thanks for the heads up mail. Since this is the first time I'm going to do
the Eclipse plug-in creation, it may take more time than expected. Do we
have to create the plug in before the vote ends or can it wait a bit longer?
(just curios, will make my best to create before that)

Regards
Manjula

On 8/1/07, Rick Hillegas <Ri...@sun.com> wrote:

> Rick Hillegas wrote:
> > Manjula Kutty wrote:
> >> I will try to create the plugin. Can u please let me know which build
> >> I should be using ?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Thanks,
> >> Manjula.
> > Thanks, Manjula. I plan to post a release candidate on Wednesday. I
> > can give you the details then.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > -Rick
> Hi Manjula,
>
> The release candidate has been posted at
> http://people.apache.org/~rhillegas/10.3.1.4/ It was built from the 10.3
> branch at subversion revision 561794. Once you've built the Eclipse ui
> plugin, please let me know where to find it.
>
> Thanks,
> -Rick

Manjula.

Re: Eclipse plugin