Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by "xingchun.chen" <xi...@qq.com> on 2020/04/03 09:11:47 UTC

回复:平台创建工作流后未产生工作流实例和任务实例、数据源无法创建等问题

Problem 1: Workflow instances and task instances are not generated
Reason: There is a problem with the master service startup, you can view the master log

Problem 2: Data source center: MYSQL data source cannot be created, and report connect datasource failure.
Reason: Need to manually download the mysql driver and add it to the lib

Question 3: Monitoring Center: Service Management-Master, Worker can't open, it is always loading
You can view the logs of the APIF service to see the specific reason

问题1:未产生工作流实例和任务实例
原因:master服务启动有问题,可查看master日志

问题2:数据源中心:MYSQL数据源无法创建,报connect datasource failure。

原因:需要手动下载mysql驱动并添加到lib下

问题3:监控中心:服务管理-Master ,Worker打不开,一直在加载中。

可查看apif服务的日志,查看具体原因

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
hi ,

  for now , we can't receive your mail directly.  so please subscribe the
mail list,  subscribe is easy,
https://dolphinscheduler.apache.org/en-us/docs/development/subscribe.html

Best Regards
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC