Posted to users@camel.apache.org by cristisor <cr...@yahoo.com> on 2013/05/09 14:14:07 UTC

CXFRS producer deployed in Fuse ESB

Hello everybody,

I'm using Apache Fuse ESB 5.4.0-fuse-00-00 with Apache Camel
2.4.0-fuse-00-00.

I need to expose a REST service that can be called by a consumer located on
another machine. I read about Camel CXFRS but I'm not sure if it is what I
need. After reading  here <http://camel.apache.org/cxfrs.html>   and  here
<http://blog.nanthrax.net/2011/08/use-camel-cxf-and-karaf-to-implement-batches/>
I could use an opinion on the following: can I create a REST web service,
deploy it as a JBI service assembly and call it? Please give me some links
where I can get more detailed explanations.

Thanks.