Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Arina Ielchiieva <ar...@apache.org> on 2018/08/24 12:53:11 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Volodymyr Vysotskyi

I am pleased to announce that Drill PMC invited Volodymyr Vysotskyi to the
PMC and he has accepted the invitation.

Congratulations Vova and thanks for your contributions!

- Arina
(on behalf of Drill PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Volodymyr Vysotskyi

Posted by Abhishek Girish <ag...@apache.org>.
Congrats Vova!

Posted by Aman Sinha <am...@apache.org>.
Congrats Vova !