Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Malakis <ar...@go2.pl> on 2007/12/04 08:54:36 UTC

Dynamic image

Hello,
I want to ask how include dynamic image to page made by Tobago.
I have servlet, which writes image. In standard JSF I include it by simply wrote:

<h:graphicImage alt="None image" value="MineServlet" (other)></h:graphicImage>

Of course there were some mapping in web.xml. It was working well and image was properly written.
After that i changed page to Tobago and mine servlet appears no more. None of "h" tags works, and construction:

<tc:image value="MineServlet" alt="None image" (other)/>

do nothing. It even does not run service() method of servlet.

So I ask: what should I do to make it work as I want (servlet runs and image appears on page)?

Greetings
Piotr Baraniak