Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Vidar Ramdal <vi...@idium.no> on 2010/04/27 14:40:31 UTC

Re: multiple websitest on same sling instance

(Cross-posting to dev@sling.apache.org)

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 2:25 PM, Markus Blaurock <bl...@dig.de> wrote:
> yes, exactly, host-specific-rendering.
>
> The "multitenancy" concept also perfectly fits our problem.
>
> How can this concept change its status from DRAFT to "we will do it like
> this" ?

You can start by filing a "new feature" issue at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/ - and then, hope that someone picks it
up, or start coding yourself :)

If you can come up with a backwards-compliant patch, IMO it will have
a good chance of being accepted.

--
Vidar S. Ramdal <vi...@idium.no> - http://www.idium.no
Sommerrogata 13-15, N-0255 Oslo, Norway