Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Caffrey, Colm" <co...@fmr.com> on 2008/06/18 17:57:21 UTC

Cannot unwrap element - only one child element allowed in sequenc e for wrapped output

Im having an issue using the WSDL2Java generator. In my schema, when I have
one element in a sequence, code gets generated ok. However, when I try to
add more than one element to a sequence, I get the following error when
attempting to generate code from the WSDL:

Cannot unwrap element
{http://xmlns.fmr.com/rating}getRatingSchemaListResponse: only one child
element allowed in sequence for wrapped output

Any suggestions as to why this error is being generated? Im not entirely
sure what it means by 'wrapped output'

Thanks,

Colm