Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Eyeris Rodriguez Rueda <er...@uci.cu> on 2016/10/28 13:43:59 UTC

how to insert nutch into ambari ecosystem ?

Hi all.
I have installed ambari ecosystem and it services is running ok(accumulo,yarn,zookeeper and others).
My environment is a short cluster with 8 servers using ubuntu Server 14.04 because ambari is not yet compatible with ubuntu server 16.04.
But i don't know how to insert nutch into ambari ecosystem to make crawl and also index with solr.
Please any help or advice will be appreciated.