Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Ricardo Rebouças <ri...@erija.com.br> on 2001/10/31 03:03:52 UTC

Blob Support

Hi there!

I'm a brazilian dbtags's user. I found it just fantastic, it makes building a database driven jsp simple but robust. Unfortunately I'm missing Blob Field support. Is there any intention of yours on making it available? If yes when is it going to happen? If I develop something to solve this lack, how can I share with others, mainly with you, my code. Perhaps this new featurecould be released in next version....

Thanks in advance and congratulations!

Ricardo Reboucas
System Analyst
ricardo@erija.com.br