Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by chinmoy chakraborty <ch...@rediffmail.com> on 2007/06/03 19:40:42 UTC

Is it mandatory to have unique service name?

Dear All,

I have two services having same name (with different arguments) published in server in two different location. First time each of the service invokes properly.

Now, second time the service invoked is the service invoked last. I guess axis is caching the service somewhere. And it overlooks the location of the service published.

Is it mandatory to have unique service name?

Thanks a lot.

Chinmoy