Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Tako Schotanus <Ta...@backstream.com> on 2002/04/30 11:19:08 UTC

Changes to GET interface in beta 2?

After "deploying" the Calculator.jws example the following URL would work in beta 1:

http://localhost:8080/axis/Calculator.jws?method=add&i1=5&i2=10

only it would return the resulting SOAP result appended with a little bit of HTML.

But in beta 2 I now get nothing, only an error:

AXIS error
Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: argument type mismatch

Is this a problem with the beta 2? Or has the way this works been changed?
Problem is that I haven't even found any documentation about this feature I just tried and tried (in beta 1) until it worked.

-Tako

Tako Schotanus
Chief Software Architect

BackStreamĀ® Content Management

Postbus 58385
1040 HJ Amsterdam

Willem de Zwijgerlaan 350
1055 RD Amsterdam

The Netherlands

tel. +31 (0)20 6827332 / fax +31 (0)20 6827632

http://www.backstream.com