Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Himanshu Ramteke <Hi...@mphasis.com> on 2010/02/09 07:45:39 UTC

Overriding namespace of the wsdl while creating java classes

Hello CXF Dev Team,
I am trying to generate java classes from wsdl using cxf.
Also I am using ant to generate it.
The wsdl contains two namespaces starting with numeric text like http://123456.service.xyz.com and http://123456.service1.xyz.com
The java classes are generated into the package com.xyz.service._12345 and com.xyz.service1._123456.
I want to override the namespace and use package com.xyz.service and com.xyz.service1.
The constraint is that I cannot modify the namespace in wsdl. So I will have to define the ant task with -nexclude option.
I am trying to do so, but unable to generate the class files with the desired structure.

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to MphasiS, its associated companies and/ or its customers and is intended
for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded
to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly
prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at mailmaster@mphasis.com and delete this mail from your records.

Re: Overriding namespace of the wsdl while creating java classes

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
You should be able to use the -p flag to wsdl2java to override the package
names.   Alternatively, the "standard" jax-ws way to do it is via a jaxws
binding file.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp