Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by jantje <ja...@skynet.be> on 2008/10/16 10:43:52 UTC

Tweaking the look of the published website (Lenya 2.0.2)

Hi there,

Is it possible to tweak the look of the published website in Apache-Lenya
2.0.2?

For instance: get another colour than pink. Only showing the supported
languages (the flaggs). Have an other image than the Apache-Lenya one. And
change the title: "Welcome to the Jv000000 Publication from the Lenya
community!"

Re: Tweaking the look of the published website (Lenya 2.0.2)

Posted by Rainer Schöpf <ra...@proteosys.com>.
On Thu, 16 Oct 2008, jantje wrote:

 > Hi there,
 >
 > Is it possible to tweak the look of the published website in Apache-Lenya
 > 2.0.2?
 >
 > For instance: get another colour than pink. Only showing the supported
 > languages (the flaggs). Have an other image than the Apache-Lenya one. And
 > change the title: "Welcome to the Jv000000 Publication from the Lenya
 > community!"

There is the

   <publicationdir>/resources/shared/css/page.css

cascading style sheet file that is referenced by every page of a publication.

To change the overall layout or specific bits of HTML, you can edit

   <publicationdir>/xslt/page2xhtml.xsl

(One of the first things I did since I favor div over table elements. ;-))

  Rainer

Re: Tweaking the look of the published website (Lenya 2.0.2)

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
jantje schrieb:
> Hi there,
>
> Is it possible to tweak the look of the published website in Apache-Lenya
> 2.0.2?
>
> For instance: get another colour than pink.

Change the CSS: {pub}/resources/shared/*.css

> Only showing the supported languages (the flaggs).

Override the languageselector XSLT in your publication. Create:

{pub}/lenya/modules/languageselector/xslt/languageselector.xsl

> Have an other image than the Apache-Lenya one.

Change the image reference in {pub}/xslt/page2xhtml.xsl

> And change the title: "Welcome to the Jv000000 Publication from the Lenya
> community!"

Change the title in {pub}/xslt/page2xhtml.xsl or in the i18n catalogue
(look for <td id="publication-title">)

HTH,

-- Andreas

--