Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Elliotte Harold <er...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/24 20:11:12 UTC

Missing formats

My code is throwing exceptions like this:

javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create Transport. Reason:
java.io.IOException: Could not create wire format factory for: openWire,
reason: java.io.IOException: Could not find factory class for resource:
META-INF/services/org/apache/activemq/wireformat/openWire
    at org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(
JMSExceptionSupport.java:33)
    at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createTransport(
ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:232)
    at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(
ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:245)

Looks like a missing JAR file perhaps. Anyone have any idea which?

When I try stomp instead of openWire I get this message instead:

javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create Transport. Reason:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid connect parameters:
{wireFormat=stomp}
    at org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(
JMSExceptionSupport.java:33)
    at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createTransport(
ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:232)
    at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(
ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:245)
    at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(
ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:214)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid connect parameters:
{wireFormat=stomp}

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold
erharold@gmail.com