Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Shahed Ali <sh...@enoor.com> on 2000/12/12 17:43:07 UTC

How to check if Load Balancing is working ?

I am using Tomcat 3.2 with Apache 1.3.14 on Solarin 8 Intel  / JSK 1.3 and am
using ajp13 with Load Balancing.

I am running a single Tomcat instance with Multiple <Connector > directives for each worker.

Is there any way that I can monitor the Load balancing using either O/s specfic tools (activity on ajp13 ports)
or by setting any Log parameters which would tell me that the multiple connection are acctually being used ?

Thanks
Shahed.