Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name> on 2020/05/11 15:35:19 UTC

Re: Lists history (was: Re: commit failed due to "backwards-sliding source views" - what do I do?)

Daniel Shahaf wrote on Wed, 29 Apr 2020 15:38 +0000:
> I've opened an INFRA ticket for importing the dev@ and users@ archives:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/INFRA/issues/INFRA-20213

Infra declined to merge the pre-Apache archives into the main archives.
Instead they offered to host the pre-Apache archives on a service that's
accessible only to Apache Software Foundation members, and even then
available only on request.  Infra also reminded us that we have the
option of appealing their decision to VP Infra, …

… which I hereby do.  David, the Subversion PMC requests that its
pre-Apache archives, about 240MB worth of gzipped mboxes, be publicly
served by the Apache Software Foundation.  Please let the project
(Cc'd) know your answer.

Cheers,

Daniel

Re: Lists history (was: Re: commit failed due to "backwards-sliding source views" - what do I do?)

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.
I pinged InfraAdmin offlist on the day he asked me to, told him where to
find the files (already prepared in the format mod_mbox expects
internally: gzipped mboxes in a particular naming pattern), and he
acknowledged.  So from where I'm sitting, the ball is in Infra's court.

Posted by Nathan Hartman <ha...@gmail.com>.
Ping...

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.
Hey Daniel, et al,