Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by og...@yahoo.com on 2006/09/08 03:32:57 UTC

Re: [Nutch-general] Caching the search results

You may want to consider using memcached - http://www.danga.com/memcached/ - it's super simple and super stable.  I use it over at Simpy.com and the memcached daemon there has been up for months without showing any signs of trouble.

Otis

Posted by Ken Krugler <kk...@transpac.com>.
>You may want to consider using memcached -
>http://www.danga.com/memcached/ - it's super simple and super
>stable.  I use it over at Simpy.com and the memcached daemon there
>has been up for months without showing any signs of trouble.

We've had good luck with ehcache  (http://ehcache.sourceforge.net).

-- Ken

--
Ken Krugler