Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Emad Radwan <er...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/16 19:59:57 UTC

Table 'ofbiz.uom' doesn't exist

Hi Community,

I think I have the strangest error ever!

I had a working Ofbiz setup, however, while trying to delete demo data that I fount not easy, I decided to drop the DB - mySQL btw - and recreate again. Whatever steps I try I end up with the server not accepting './gradlew loadDefault'  giving error 'Task 'loadDefault' not found in root project 'ofbiz', and while trying 'loadAll' it runs creating a lot of tables but missing a lot of them giving the subject message many times and end up with failing setup that is not working. Please help.

Regards,

Emad

Re: Table 'ofbiz.uom' doesn't exist

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwax.co>.
Hi Emad,

It might be related to mysql lower case table setting[1],

You can set it to 1, restart mysql, create a database and load the data.

[1]
https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/server-system-variables.html#sysvar_lower_case_table_names
https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/identifier-case-sensitivity.html

Kind Regards,